Tuesday, May 19, 2009

For the Dan Brown fans out there - I present:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/19/opinion/19douthat.html?_r=1&em

The author of this fantastic little article is a graduate of my High School-Hamden Hall in Hamden, CT. Ross was a few years behind me. I wish I could say I knew him well (I am sure many folks knew him better now that he is a world famous columnist).

Ross Douthat replaces Bill Kristol as the "conservative" voice in the New York Times.

Fantastic article about the controversial yet absurdly popular author Dan Brown.

Well done Ross-and to think we had the same English teachers!

1 comment:

Uncle Fester said...

Somehow I missed this when it first posted but it is acutely insightful,especially when he opines on how publishers would never have touched him had he chosen other religious groups to slur.