Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The payoff!


Our profession, fundraising consulting, is a very rewarding one. We get to work with committed volunteers on interesting projects-many of which help and/or benefit our communities! As a firm that works closely with the Catholic Church and as a lifelong Catholic I get the additional benefit of getting a chance to participate in my faith in ways that have a direct, tangible impact.

However, there have been few projects that I have been more committed to than the capital campaign at my former high school Hamden Hall. This campaign to build a new athletic center is something my brother and I, as well as our firm took a personal interest in. Not so much because of our committment to athletics, I think sports are fun, but tend not to take it much further than that-but because Hamden Hall itself had such a meaningful impact on my life, my brother's and now our children.

Giving back has never felt so good.

Following please find a link to our groundbreaking. I was given the oppurtunity to speak at this event and it was a real special moment.

http://www.hamdenhall.org/ground_breaking.asp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a great day!